Wine 0.8 TODO v0.2

Gerald Pfeifer pfeifer at dbai.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Nov 6 03:10:59 CST 2002

(I'm not sure this will get through to the list, as I am not subscribed,
so I am Cc:ing you.)

You wrote:
> 4. Enlist some 'official' distribution maintainers
>     (at the minimum RedHat, Suse, Mandrake, Debian)

Please also include FreeBSD, and feel free to contact me for
FreeBSD-related issues, especially concerning this kind of "official"
distribution maintainers.

Many contributors (including myself) have been providing patches to
improve portability or support FreeBSD-specific features which differ
from GNU/Linux and the port should be in a decent shape.

Thanks,
Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry" pfeifer at dbai.tuwien.ac.at http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/