Wine 0.9 TODO v0.1

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Wed Nov 6 15:25:25 CST 2002

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> This is based upon the Wine 0.8 TODO v0.2 send earlier to the list.
>
> It is important to get a comprehensive list of what needs to be done,
> in order to have a successful 0.9 release. This includes all things
> Wine-related, not only the code.

A suggestion... As far as I know (I could be wrong about this) Wine
currently has to be compiled for the CUPS/non-CUPS printing system that
the user has. It would be nice if Wine could figure this out at runtime
and configure itself then. At least for the non-gamers out there,
printing support is fairly important.