Wine 0.8 TODO v0.2

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Nov 7 10:21:53 CST 2002

On November 7, 2002 11:11 am, Vincent Béron wrote:
> - Copying a global config if none exists in $HOME/.wine

Hm. Don't know what to think about this one.

> - Add a destdir to Make.rules.in (for RPM build)

I thought we don't need one.

> - Some modifications to wineshelllink for RH specific things
> - Bypass winesetup in winelauncher, copy default instead (RH doesn't
> ship winesetup)

> - Don't check for __libc_fork in configure.ac (to work on both glibc 2.2
> and 2.3?)

Shouldn't we do something in the base distribution, so we don't
require this hack?

> - Add XSUB.h in winetest.c (fix 'my_perl unknown' error)

Is this for the Perl test framework? I thought we'll get rid of it.

> So, some of them I'll keep, and some not. Then there's where everything
> is packaged. For that I'll follow what they have now, unless it's not
> reasonable.

Sounds good. However, if our packages are different from the
'official' RH ones, how are we going to name them? They should
be named differently, right? Maybe -w1, -w2, etc.

--
Dimi.