Wine 0.8 TODO v0.2

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Thu Nov 7 12:24:18 CST 2002

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 09:30:10AM -0800, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> The spec files etc. should not be in the tree, that's right

Why shouldn't thy be in the tree? Actually, I prefer to install Software
(including self compiled sw) via rpm - it makes it much more comfortable
to switch versions and you can be sure that there are no old versions
lying around after an update - so I'd be happy if there was a file
called suse-8.1.spec or so that I could use to build an rpm from the
wine package.

 ciao
    Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer at loplof.de>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know