Debian Maintainer

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Nov 7 11:48:52 CST 2002

On November 7, 2002 12:41 pm, Michael Wetherell wrote:
> On Thursday 07 November 2002 3:44 pm, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> > We're still missing one. Any takers?
>
> Yes, I'd really like to do that. What do I have to do to join up?

You have to know what you are doing. This is _very_ imprortant,
because we're better off *not* providing binary packages, then
providing broken ones. And you have to be prepared to produce
such a package shortly after Alexandre does the source tarball.

Now, I don't know what people know about packaging, so I can
not filter applicants :) But I ask you to do a self evaluation,
and if you think you're up for the job, you're on. :)

For now, I've added you to the list. Cool!

--
Dimi.