Docu updates question..

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Thu Nov 7 19:30:06 CST 2002

Dustin Navea wrote:

>--- Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:
>

>>On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Dustin Navea wrote:
>>

>>>Should I email patches to Jeremy, or just update the pages myself and
>>>

>>email
>>

>>>those to Jeremy or Alexandre?
>>>

>>If 'Docu updates' refers to the Wine SGML documentation, then the right
>>thing to do is to post the relevant patch to wine-patches. Then they
>>should be picked up and web site updated automatically when Alexandre
>>commits them.
>>

>Sorry website documenation, i dont know sgml so I am not working on that
>part...

The wine website's Users Guide, Developers Guide, Packagers Guide, and
Winelib Users guide are created from the sgml in CVS, sgml allows use to
produce PS and PDF versions of these Guides as well, So you should not
modify the html for the online documentation but rather the SGML. SGML
(docbook) can be modified in vim or emacs or if your like me and don't
mind  the tags your favorite text editor. <g>

--

Tony Lambregts