Making documentation - was RE: Docu updates question..
speeddymon at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 12:36:27 CST 2002
[-snip all of original message-]
bah, I figured it out on at least one machine, i had to actually install all
of the sgmltools required packages, mandrake doesnt come with them all so i
will try getting them tonight and building it at home and see what happens...
1) go to http://www.sgmltools.org
2) download all of the sgmltools packages
3) install them all
4) switch to your toplevel wine directory
5) run ./configure (or make distclean && ./configure)
6) switch to the documentation directory
7) run make_winehq
8) view wine-doc/index.html in your favorite browser
Do you Yahoo!?
U2 on LAUNCH - Exclusive greatest hits videos
More information about the wine-devel