Making documentation - was RE: Docu updates question..

Greg Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Fri Nov 8 15:36:16 CST 2002

On Friday 08 November 2002 12:19 pm, Tony Lambregts wrote:
> Ok when I ran "make everything" I got the following
>
> db2html wine-doc.sgml
> make: db2html: Command not found
> make: *** [wine-doc/index.html] Error 127
>

> So obviouly db2html was not installed on my system. I went to Ximian
> and installed all the docbook packages for my Redhat 7.2 system.
> after the packages were installed then I re-ran make "everything". It
> produced the html in wine-doc below documentation. I was able to call
> up the html in mozilla fine. So that solved that (for me)

I seem to have the opposite problem... anyone have a clue what symlink
is likely to make wine the happiest in light of all these options?

root at yodull greg # locate db2html
/usr/bin/gnome-db2html2
/usr/bin/gnome-db2html3
/usr/bin/gnome2-db2html
/usr/kde/2/bin/kdb2html
/usr/kde/3/bin/kdb2html
/usr/libexec/gnome2-db2html
/usr/libexec/yelp-db2html
/var/src/wine/documentation/db2html-winehq

--
gmt

Do you frequently think "there ought to be a law..."?
Afraid that people you /don't like/ have too much FREEDOM?
Concerned about the unequal powers of the EVIL RICH?
Think the government could solve your neighbor's problems?

You aren't the first.

  http://bastiat.org/en/the_law.html