Fwd: Re: So lets say we do it

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat Nov 9 08:48:14 CST 2002

Subject: Re: So lets say we do it
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 02:51:47 -0800
From: Kenny Smith <kenny at blindinstinct.com>
To: dpaun at rogers.com

I don't know how to use mail lists, so i though I might mail you

In responce to your ideas about reorganizing the winehq site, i think there
should be a site for development, like winehq, and a site for users.  most
users don't want to know about listview overhauls, etc.  They wnat to know if
their precious Quicken will run on linux or not.  I'm sure a web design would
be EASILY feasible.  I'm a web designer (never done anything that big), and a
6-month linux user and there are tons of people like me who i'm sure would
love to help.  I use wine because I am somewhat computer-savvy (A+ certified
savvy).
 I hope this message can be passed along, if you can't maybe you can tell me
how to quickly... would google-groups let me??

kenny smith
(AIM:standsolid)