Help support

Ender winedev at admdev.com
Sun Nov 10 04:14:14 CST 2002

> On November 10, 2002 05:01 am, J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) wrote:
> > Which is why I can't afford the space :)
> >
> > /dev/hdb1              10GB  9.1GB  415MB  96% /development
>
> Oh, come on! :) You can't spare 6MB out of 415?!? It's <2%! :)

Yes, but remember, I need 400 of that 415 to compile WINE! :)

> BTW, if you feel like reimplementing IWebBrowser, why not do
> it so it calls Mozilla, like Galeon does. Mozilla is a better
> browser than Konqy (even if I like Konqy). Just my $0.02...

Ugh, I don't want to start a browser war or anything, but my personal
opinion is exactly the other way around. I detest Mozilla as a browser,
and although it's rendering engine (eg, as used in Galeon) is okay, I find
it annoying slow and unhelpful.

The only time I ever run Mozilla is when I need to do some web
development, and I always uninstall it afterwards. I have better things to
waste disk space on :)

 - Ender