[RFC] The new Wine FAQ

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Sun Nov 10 13:30:36 CST 2002

Le dim 10/11/2002 à 11:59, Dimitrie O. Paun a écrit :
> On November 10, 2002 10:49 am, Tony Lambregts wrote:
> > OK, Once it is finalized... It's on my TODO list.
>
> That's cool. I can help you with that, it is written so
> that we can easily convert it into SGML. But to make that
> step, we have to be able to convince the SGML tools to
> generate the HTML that _we_ want. I will personally oppose
> such a conversion until we know how to control the tools.
> So if you want that to happen, find a way to get the right
> HTML out of docbook, and we'll convert the whole thing
> in no time.

I hope the HTML you want to generate will pass the W3C validator,
because the current FAQ doesn't.

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dssd.ca%2FWine-FAQ.html&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline

Yes, I'm feeling like nitpicking :)
And no, I haven't checked if the html that we already generate do
validate. But yes, I'll check.

And I'll take a (small) look at the dsl thing.

Vincent