Documentation build changes (try 3)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Tue Nov 12 18:40:22 CST 2002

Vincent Béron <vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca> writes:

> Changelog:
> Allows the building of separate guides rather than only the big one.
> Determines the name of the installed docbook filter (db2html or
> docbook2html, etc.) in configure, defaulting to false if absent.

The $(addsuffix) etc. make macros are not portable, please avoid
them. Also I don't think we need all these targets, the current
html/ps/pdf distinction is enough IMO. I do agree that building the
books separately is a good idea, in fact this should probably be made
the normal behavior; I doubt many people want to read the complete
docs in one piece...

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com