Seperating winelibs from main wine ( was "Winelib support" )

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Thu Nov 21 05:28:31 CST 2002

I think what Dimi was talking about was sending the PuTTY team patches
so they could offer a Linux version on their download site, rather than
actually supplying it with Wine.

A couple of questions - if a program uses Winelib, is it all statically
linked or do you still need a wine installation for it to work. Also, if
they ship a Winelib version of the app, do they still use the Wine
button on their site or is that just for apps that work under the PE
loader?

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ