Whither SwitchToThread()?

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Nov 27 10:06:01 CST 2002

On November 27, 2002 10:55 am, Sean Mitchell wrote:
> I told my boss that I posted the query last night and had a response with a
> fix waiting for me this morning. He is lukewarm about Open Source, but when
> I told him about this he was very, very impressed. He's never seen that
> sort of response from a commercial vendor except in a few emergency
> situations.

It's hard to explain this to people without them experiencing it, isn't it?
I have tried several times to explain it, but I sound as I'm exagerating
every time... :) On the other hand, response from commercial vendors of
large apps has always been bad for me. Real bad. Oh well...

> Incidentally, should I open a bug for this, or is it already committed to
> the tree?

It's not commited, but I would not bother with it. The patch is in
Alexandre's queue, and it should make it in the tree anytime now.

--
Dimi.