Whither SwitchToThread()?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 27 15:57:07 CST 2002

I don't think so. I'm living it all the time in my work.
The difference between the web and the society is HIERARCHY.

A simple problem on a commercial product (or enterprise) needs :
- ~ 100 incident tickets to the incident service (lots of time waste)
- an answer to be found.
- say 'PROBLEM IS FIXED WHEN DOING THIS', which takes 90% of the total
time of reaction.