somebody help me identify this bug please

ezra daniel ezra_daniel at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 29 07:57:32 CST 2002

Hello,

At work I use Lotus Notes under Wine.

I downloaded compiled and installed the new wine version 20021125 and I am
no longer able to type accecented valves, like á é í ó ú.

Ñ can be typed though correctly.

With the other version 20021031 I could type accented valves.In fact I went
back to using the older version and worked again so it is obvious it is a
problem in the new wine version.

Though I am a newbie and know nothing of developing, but I would like to
submit the bug to the proper person so it fixes it back again but I dont
know which section of wine or person deals with this character typing
problem.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

-daniel
http://www.debian-gnu.com