[Version] in ~/.wine/config

chrismorgan at rcn.com chrismorgan at rcn.com
Tue Oct 1 09:50:40 CDT 2002

I wasn't able to find any documentation on how the detection works in /documentation.  Something is lacking as ie6 setup runs fine if if a version is set and complains about not having a current windows version if not.  It might be reading a key that doesn't exist by default, maybe //software//microsoft//windows nt//current version although I didn't capture the trace after I set [Version].

Chris