winapi: new tool winapi_test for generating tests (again)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Tue Oct 1 13:14:20 CDT 2002

Patrik Stridvall <ps at leissner.se> writes:

> You have not applied it or replied.
>
> I would very must like an answer and
> that you at the very least apply the
> nocontroversial parts (winapi.*).

Sorry, I have applied it now. The only change is that I don't think we
should have multiple generated_xxx.c files for each dll, we should put
all generated tests for a dll into the same file, so I have renamed
the file to just generated.c. I'll let you change the corresponding
winapi part.

BTW as discussed recently, if you could please do diffs against
/dev/null instead of attaching tar files, that would make it easier
for me (and may prevent your patches from getting forgotten...)

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com