some rpcrt4 stuff, and some fun stuff...

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Wed Oct 2 11:21:21 CDT 2002

Greg Turner <gmturner007 at ameritech.net> writes:

> So, what says our fearless leader?  It seems unfortunate for all of this
> hard work to go to waste.  Also, it's not like these are undocumented
> or rarely-used API's, wine would probably benefit from these
> significantly.

As Juergen said, I think the server bits are a bit problematic, but
even that could be applied as a short term hack if someone wants to
work on the right implementation. The real problem is the size of the
patch; but if you were to extract small self-contained patches that
can be reviewed, tested, and applied independently from the others,
then certainly most of that stuff could be merged.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com