cursor:create_cursor ?

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Wed Oct 2 11:55:34 CDT 2002

Nick wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > fixme:cursor:create_cursor Currently no support for cursors with 10
 > bits per pixel
 >
 > and similar messages are (seemingly) the only things preventing
 > Heroes of Might and Magic 2 from being fully playable. Is this
 > function really uncommonly used or something? It looks so basic...
 >
 > Just wondering,

Take a look at the file dlls/x11drv/mouse.c, at the function
create_cursor(). Look at how the 8 bits per pixel cursors are done, and
do the same thing for 10 bits per pixel. Hopefully it should be fairly
straightforward.

If you don't think you are up to that, I can probably implement the 10
bit version sometime next week.