Regression Test - kernel atom test

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Thu Oct 3 15:14:40 CDT 2002

"Dmitry Timoshkov" <dmitry at baikal.ru> writes:

> Conformance test was run under Win98,Me and Windows 2000 and has been
> fixed to produce 0 failures under win2000. Behaviour of some functions
> is very different between 98/Me and 2000. Win98 and WinMe behave equally.

There are still a number of failures under NT 4.

> I'm not sending it to wine-patches because I'm not sure that we need all
> that tests for 98/Me and 2000 differences. In any case we will not be able
> to emulate behaviour of all Windows platforms.

I don't think we should try, or even test for it. If Windows behaves
differently in all versions then we can behave as we like. And there
is no point in adding tests for that, at least until we find an app
that depends on the platform differences.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com