DOS DPMI32, interrupt handlers in 32-bit code

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 7 00:33:19 CDT 2002

You're right, the problem seemed to be in my local repository.
I had problems with patch saying the hunks were reversed.
Today I deleted every file that should be patched, made cvs update and
it patched like a dream.

So you can apply.
 --- Jukka Heinonen <jhei at iki.fi> a écrit : > > I tried your patch on
the latest CVS.