is winemaker working?

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at Fujitsu-Siemens.com
Mon Oct 7 03:53:02 CDT 2002

Am Mit, 2002-10-02 um 02.58 schrieb Michael Cardenas:

> So, is anyone using winemaker? Has anyone used it to make a simple
> winelib app recently? Does it still work? There seem to have been a
> lot of changes to the spec file format recently, which have probably
> rendered it unusable.

Yes, I am using it quite extensively. Winemaker indeed used to be
broken. There have been a number of patches by different people during
the last month that should have fixed most of these issues.

E.g. winemaker used to generate mixed-case project names which wouldn't
be found by wine after installation.

Martin

--
Martin Wilck                Phone: +49 5251 8 15113
Fujitsu Siemens Computers   Fax:   +49 5251 8 20409