Load .so error

Fabian Cenedese Cenedese at indel.ch
Wed Oct 9 05:13:05 CDT 2002

Hi

I already managed to load a .so recently but I can't get it to work on my
new PC. The Windows dll was MyDll.dll which I turned now into a .so.
ELF_LoadLibraryExA is looking for a libMyDll.so but returns with error=2.
I couldn't find out what this error means. I have my .so with same spelling
and case in various places (local to exe, windows\system, /usr/lib,
/usr/local/lib) but nothing helped. I take it that this is a Linux problem and
not from wine. Maybe something with rights?

Thanks

bye  Fabi