wine/programs/wcmd wcmdmain.c

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 10 12:19:20 CDT 2002

I will take an example : suppose you don't wan't windows programs to
have access to the network.
Today 'ping' requests doesn't work unless you're root, but the part
that detects Internet connections returns always 'LAN connection'.

With this patch, a script can ask : ping something.
Even if ping.exe is not there, CreateProcess will allow /bin/ping.
This will work, as it's found and allowed for a normal unix user.