help! latest cvs build of wine crashes every time

Graham Stoney greyhams at optusnet.com.au
Sun Oct 13 09:20:24 CDT 2002

On Sun, Oct 13, 2002 at 03:12:50PM +0200, Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
> I had this problems too, and a 'make clean' fixed it for me.

Thanks; re-installing XFree86 & 'make clean'ing appeared to solve the problem.

Unfortunately the app doesn't work right; it's calling the unimplemented
WNetOpenEnumA stub -- which is odd because it's a database engine frontend app
which I wouldn't have thought was network-aware. Sadly, the searches fail...

Thanks,
Graham