alsa driver configuration

Gabriel Arcos gabrielarcos_listas at cantv.net
Sun Oct 13 21:12:20 CDT 2002

This is my WinMM section in the config file:

[WinMM]
;"Drivers" = "wineoss.drv"
"Drivers" = "winealsa.drv"
;#"Drivers" = "winearts.drv"
"WaveMapper" = "msacm.drv"
"MidiMapper" = "midimap.drv"

is that right?? sound still no working. there are no other thing to do
after installation of wine? about documentation: in the installation
help I read that I have to copy
/WINE-SOURCES/documentation/samples/win.ini to /usr/local/etc/wine.conf,
is that right? I copy the config file instead.