Need help tracing listview(?) problem

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 20:28:23 CDT 2002

When I go to install StarCraft with wine latest cvs
(and for a while), when it brings up the list of
directories for you to choose where to install it to,
the only thing shown is My Computer.  There is no + to
expand my computer and there are no drives/directories
listed.  The only way is to know where you want it
installed and type it in at the top.  I am going to
try to do a regression test tomorrow after I get off
work, but before I do, I want to try to trace it with
debug messages.  I need to know which debug messages I
should enable...

-Dustin