Linstview regression, big time

David D. Hagood wowbagger at sktc.net
Tue Oct 15 21:04:09 CDT 2002

Since the work on the listview rewrite has started, the listview has
regressed big time. Running Delorme's AAA MapNGo V4.0, the "Along the
way" window HAS-A listview into which are inserted the items found.

This used to work in the old code, but now nothing is shown. I know the
items themselves are being inserted.

What can I do to help on this? Would posting a debug message dump
showing the list items being inserted be of use?

I'm not a Windows programmer, so I don't know how quickly I could
actually come up to speed on the code itself, but I am quite willing to
try code out and report on the success or failure of it.