Wine problem

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Wed Oct 16 02:16:15 CDT 2002

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 01:50:19PM -0300, Leonardo Bocalon wrote:
> Ac wine programers !!
> I am from a software company and we have a problem, our software communicate with a keyboard which has a display this software is make using Delphi (by borland) and for cominicate with the keyboard we use assembler code , wile we run the software in windows it work perfectly but when we try to use it in Linux using the wine it dosen´t work (the keyboard display).
>
> Please a need  a sulution for it !!!!
Please retry with latest Wine CVS if you haven't yet, then add a BugZilla report
describing the problem if it still persists.
Attach screenshots if useful and maybe already add some log file like:
wine --debugmsg +relay,+event,+key,+keyboard MyPrg.exe &>/tmp/winekey.log

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://mohr.de.tt