Linstview regression, big time

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Oct 16 08:12:00 CDT 2002

On October 16, 2002 07:59 am, David D. Hagood wrote:
> This file contains the following directory structure:
> wine/working - captures from an earlier version of wine that works
> wine/notworking - captures from the current (within a day or two) CVS

I guess the problem with the main screen is that the listview
to the left mangles long items when drawing them, just like in
the attached picture, right? If so, you haven't tried the latest
patches... ;) Can you please confirm it's OK now?

About the other problem -- I don't know, I have to run to a meeting
now, but I'll look at it when I get back.

--
Dimi.