GetCommandLine

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Oct 16 17:56:38 CDT 2002

>>>>> "steve" == steve lustbader <steve.lustbader at philips.com> writes:

    steve> I have an app that starts 2 other processes using CreateProcess.
    steve> When one of these new proceses calls GetCommandLine, an empty
    steve> string is returned (the correct string is returned for the
    steve> original process).  I tried looking into it, but I think this
    steve> part of Wine is a little over my head.  Any thoughts/fixes for
    steve> this, anyone?

Can you produce a short C program that reproduces the problem and make that
program available?

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de