pragma packing on sparc solaris

Greg Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Thu Oct 17 14:26:40 CDT 2002

On Thursday 17 October 2002 11:48 am, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Juraj Hercek <juraj at syncad.com> writes:
> > Next, I'd like to know if there will be also non i386 COM proxy
> > implementation (dlls/rpcrt4/cproxy.c and related), since I'm unable to
> > compile newest wine on sparc solaris (currently, I'm using version
> > from October 1st).
>
> Should be fixed now (well at least it should compile).

Thanks, Alexandre, I thought that was wrong.  As for Juraj's question,
in general, once it works at all (!), I think the new rpcrt4 stuff should work
cross-platform, assuming we marshall properly.  I wish I had the hardware
to experiment with this.  Architecture gurus could fill in per-architecture
replacements for the existing stubless-proxy thunk code, to make it complete,
but I am no such guru.

--
gmt