d3d8 textures

Ann and Jason Edmeades us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 17 15:44:09 CDT 2002

Hello,

Funnily enough I took a look at that last night.

I am not convinced d3drs_wrap0 should map to the
glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_1D, GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_S, GL_REPEAT) type call,
since I was thinking that is what the D3DTSS_ADDRESS{U,V,W} modes seem to
map against.

If you set it for the TextureStage (D3DTSS_*) then I am guessing you need to
reapply the current stage's values during SetTexture.

However, I then couldnt find any equivalent to d3drs_wrap0 type calls, so
gave up and went to bed...

All help on d3d8 very gratefully accepted!

Regards,
Jason