pragma packing on sparc solaris

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Oct 17 18:17:15 CDT 2002

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Geoff Thorpe wrote:
[...]
> In fact, is there (or was there ever) such a thing as "native windows"
> on sparc?
[...]

AFAIK the only non x86 versions of Windows were the Windows NT 3.1 to
3.51 (and maybe not all of them) and they were available on MIPS, Alpha
(32bit mode only) and (I believe) PowerPC. In any case they are all dead
now (have been for a long time, I would say at least 3 years).

                      Computers are like airconditioners
                They stop working properly if you open WINDOWS