WebBrowser

DanteAliegri dantealiegri at umbc.edu
Sun Oct 20 20:26:15 CDT 2002

Malte Starostik wrote:

>On Saturday 19 October 2002 16:48, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
>

>>On October 19, 2002 03:27 am, Malte Starostik wrote:
>>

>>>ChangeLog
>>>	* Fixed IWebBrowser::Navigate() parameter type
>>>	* Added IWebBrowserApp and related typedefs
>>>

>>BTW, any taker on implementing IWebBrowser & Co. in terms of
>>the Gecko API, so we can get Mozilla working through Wine?
>>

>Hmm, we're implementing the absolutely neccessary parts in reaktivate with
>Konqueror, but that's run from inside Konq already, so it's a bit special.
>Maybe there would be a way to use either browser with those interfaces? :-)
>-Malte

Fwiw, this has already been done in mozilla, and there is  documentation
on it
at http://www.iol.ie/~locka/mozilla/control.htm . So depend on how we
want to do this,
we could use this, and/or konq. I would think more people would want to
go the mozilla
way since its tri-licence, and the fact that it already works in windows :)
But, thats just something to think about.

-Dante