[RFC] Adding an include/wine/wine directory?

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 06:16:12 CDT 2002

It would be nice but I dont expect/want a major overhaul of the header
system for you and I with the Mingw and MS_VC work. If one day WINE is
going to use some sort of common header/import system that it shares
with Mingw/Borland* then I am all for it but atm ReactOS is not
contributing much back and I have not had much time to focus on anything
so take my vote with a gain of salt.

Thanks
Steven

* I think that work is underway for borland or one of the other open
compilers to use the win32api/ddk package that the mingw project uses.
If this system works and becomes popular it would still be nice to see
all of the Open-Win projects be able to work together.