using native regedit

Jeff Smith whydoubt at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 14:14:48 CDT 2002

Thanks for the advice, this should get me by for now.

Of course I would still like DllOverrides section to
work as advertised, but maybe I can hack on it some
more when I am more in the mood.

P.S. Sorry about the HTML message, the Hotmail admins
seem to be playing around with default settings.

  -- Jeff S.