Known listview bugs (take 2)

Greg Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Fri Oct 25 09:43:26 CDT 2002

On Friday 25 October 2002 07:35 am, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> On October 25, 2002 02:36 am, Greg Turner wrote:
> > So, I know this has been discussed before... but I can't recall: is
> > native (W98) regedit expected to work right now?  For me, it doesn't.
>
> Well, I don't have that application, so you'll need to help debug
> it if you want it working :). First step is a --debugmsg +listview.
> If you think that's relevant, a screenshot too.

ok, I'll do this tonight, and maybe even try to drill in a little deeper
if I can figure anything interesting out.  FYI, I think this problem
existed before your listvew work started, so its probably not your
doing.

BTW, thanks for your ongoing work, listviews feel much better lately!

--
gmt

"Oh, and of course, the fastest way to dig
 a tunnel is to dig at both sides."
   -- The Linux Advanced Routing HOWTO