DSTRICT: commdlg

Matthew Davison m.davison at virgin.net
Sat Oct 26 14:00:52 CDT 2002

On Sat, 2002-10-26 at 15:27, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> On October 26, 2002 11:14 am, Matthew Davison wrote:
> > -        hInst = GetWindowLongA( lpofn->hwndOwner, GWL_HINSTANCE );
> > +        hInst = (HINSTANCE)(ULONG_PTR)GetWindowLongA( lpofn->hwndOwner, GWL_HINSTANCE );
>
> Why can't you cast here directly to HINSTANCE?
>
> --
> Dimi.

Alright, so I have messed up, thought so. in this one I was getting
confused with some cases when I needed to  cast from a HINSTANCE16,
which needs the ULONG_PTR, as for the HDCs , I think they may be HDC16s,
if so then the HDC_32 macro would be better, im not sure and Ive got a
Headache, so ill check later.

--

Matthew Davison