Segmentation Fault

Kye Lewis kyethespy at liquid2k.com
Sat Oct 26 16:51:03 CDT 2002

On Sat, 2002-10-26 at 22:41, Uwe Bonnes wrote:

>     Kye> Hi, Not really sure if this is the right place to post this, but as
>     Kye> i'm signed up to it;
>
>     Kye> My version of wine has suddenly started Seg Faulting on startup.
>
> The next thing you should try is a littel debugging, like running with relay
> messages or starting the application in winedbg or using strace on wine

Hi,

Firstly, I need to make sure it's clear that wine is Seg Faulting with
any application I try to run with it

I have tried re-compiling it (the version is the latest CVS), and i've
tried following some of the recomended steps from the FAQomatic @ winehq
- with no success

Winedbg quits with:

No debug information in xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No debug information in xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Invalid address for breakpoint 1, disabling it
Invalid address for breakpoint 2, disabling it
Process of pid=08444840 has terminated

Any extra command-line options that I should put on winedbg to help find
out the problem?