Listview Z8

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at sun.consumer.org.il
Mon Oct 28 01:58:45 CST 2002

That's why I included them here, so you can copy and paste....

Just remeber to set your locale to either Iso-8859-8 or UTF-8, or you'll
lose the special chars. Even more tricky, if your email client supports
BiDi (Your'e using kmail, but only the one that came with KDE-3 did, and
I don't know what version that was), then the first character, "א", is
on the *right* `-)

                    Shachar