[OT] Announcing Aztech AZF3328/PCI168 sound driver

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Mon Oct 28 06:14:10 CST 2002

Hi all,

the reason I've been rather quiet on the wine-patches side is that
I've been busy writing an ALSA driver for the entirely UNDOCUMENTED
and UNSUPPORTED PCI soundcard Aztech PCI168.
This has been consuming vast amounts of weeks (all in all I'd say
in compressed form 4 weeks of 2 hours per evening).

This driver (azt3328.c) is more or less working now (some minor quirks
remain) and has just been committed to ALSA CVS today.

I don't expect anyone here to have access to such a card, but if you have,
then you might want to give it a whirl ;-)

Greetings,

Andi