Listview Z8

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at sun.consumer.org.il
Mon Oct 28 09:18:23 CST 2002

Now you are touching on subjects tender to my purpose on this list :-)

Dimi wouldn't have to change anything. A BiDi aware engine which is
complient enough (i.e. - not what we currently have in Wine)-: will
display a logical aleph followed by a "1" as an aleph followed by a 1
RTL (i.e. - the 1 will be on the aleph's left). There is a whole
discussion here, but I'm afraid it is somewhat off topic for this
presumably amusing thread. Contact me off list if you want to hear more.

As for studying Hebrew - בהצלחה. They say it's a difficult language to
learn (I wouldn't really know, of course).

                Sh.