Listview: what next?

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Mon Oct 28 18:03:45 CST 2002

Folks,

I now consider the listview rewrite complete. What this means:
  -- current revision (1.325) may become a reference rev for a while
  -- bugs for the listview should be submitted through Bugzilla

NOw, I know there are outstanding bugs. Most likely, there would
always be. But i have to draw the line somewhere. I would like
everybody that submitted bugs/feature requests/etc. to retest with
the latest code in CVS, and submit a bug at http://bugs.winehq.org:
  1. assign it to me (dpaun at rogers.com)
  2. try to find the revision that caused it
  3. screenshots of visual problems help alot

Due to my hand problems, I will not be as active these days. But I
will be glad to review problems, and think about solving them, so
please fill out those bug reports! :) Again, having the bugs in
Bugzilla will help me greatly in managing them.

--
Dimi.