dlls/advapi32/registry.c: RegFlushKey implementation

Jaco Greeff jaco at puxedo.org
Tue Oct 29 00:43:19 CST 2002

Eric Pouech wrote:
> it seems however that RegFlushKey shouldn't close the handle

... which actually make more sense since a "flush" shouldn't close the
actual handle, well that is common knowledge. I'll revamp this tonight
to only do the flush.

In addition, I've done extensive searching for code examples (everybody
discussing this is confused, as you rightly pointed out) and from the
eaxmples I've seen it still keeps the key open after a flush.

Greetings,
Jaco