winapi update

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Tue Oct 29 14:16:26 CST 2002

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 07:22:21PM +0100, Lionel Ulmer wrote:
> If you name your patch files '.txt', it should detect the text/plain MIME
> type and attach them accordingly, no ?

According to a test someone did for me a few weeks ago, the ending is
what counts, so if you name your file .txt, it IS a text file - outlook
is absolutely sure of that, even if that file was previously named
wine.tar.gz and puts the obviously correct type into the attachment type:
text/plain

 Ciao
      Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer at loplof.de>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know