Adobe SVG viewer mouse tracing

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Thu Oct 31 08:40:24 CST 2002

Hi,

I have CrossOver beta 1.3 and have got IE6 installed and version 3 of
the Adobe SVG viewer. The installer doesn't work, but I got around that
problem, the issue I'm interested in solving now is that mouse
interaction is messed up, namely that when the plugin receives a
mousemove event, it appears to immediately receive another for 0,0 -
this is just a theory I've got however.

I'm wondering if there's a way to restrict debug logging to code in a
particular file? I'm not interested in any mouse messages except those
to the COM object in NPSVG3.dll

thanks -mike