dlls/msvcrt/tests: printf

Jaco Greeff jaco at puxedo.org
Thu Oct 31 12:04:30 CST 2002

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:57:12 +0100, Uwe Bonnes
<bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote :
>     Jaco> ... Tests that will fail
>     Jaco> with current implementation are temporarily commented out
>
> Don't comment them out, matrk them "todo". Look at the syntax in
> documentation/testing.

I've marked the code with a "FIXME". I don't want the test sequence to fail
for this issue which is solved by my msvcrt patch. The way I've done it
allows others to verify the new vfprintf patch with minimal work.

> And plain inlined patches are preferred against attachments.

I'm doing this via a mail web interface, it has the ugly habit of doing
line-wraps. I also prefer inline patches (like to see what is going on
without have to save etc.), it is just not entirely possible for me at this
point. *sigh*

Greetings,
Jaco