SIGSEGV in IDirectDrawImpl_EnumDisplayModes

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Thu Oct 31 12:41:18 CST 2002

> Sorry, that was the method I posted, I happened to paste the wrong function
> name; this is the entire function with line 852 marked:

Care to give me the actual data type of 'mp_directDraw' ? It seems that as
you supposed, it does not use the correct function pointer when you use
'mp_directDraw->CreateSurface' and call instead 'EnumDisplayModes' thus, of
course, leading to a crash as the callback function is not filled in
properly.

The only thing I find strange is that you call CreateSurface with the 3rd
argument being NULL and we should see that in the trace for
'EnumDisplayModes'...

                 Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/